“Leadership is INFLUENCE, nothing more, nothing less.” — John Maxwell
Inspired by my mentor, Mel Abraham, I have organized many of my programs around these three essential aspects of leadership:
ASPIRATION — Great leaders have vision and know what they ASPIRE to do
INSPIRATION — Great leaders know WHY they are INSPIRED and it fuels them
PERSPIRATION — Great leaders are willing to prepare and work (PERSPIRE) alongside their team
We take the time during these workshops to get crystal clear about what you Aspire to do, why you are Inspired to do it and and what you must do (Perspire) in order to lead your team and those you influence to achieve it.
WORKSHOP TOPICS INCLUDE:
* Creating Your Coaching Blueprint for Success
* The Power of Mindset for Peak Performance
* Creating a Team Culture That Lasts
* The Inner Game of Winning
* The Power of Momentum — How to Get it and Keep it
* Communication : Everyone Communicates, Few Connect
* Leadership — Increasing Your Influence
* Deliberate Practice –How to Maximize Limited Practice Time
I always work to customize each experience so it is tailored specifically to the needs of your group and the specific outcomes you desire to achieve.
***PLEASE NOTE, these workshops are not just for athletic teams and coaches, these topics apply perfectly in business, education and corporate settings as well! I love relating these important strategies to all who lead and influence others.
On that note, I have also partnered with my mentor, John Maxwell, the #1 Leadership Guru in the world. He personally trained and certified me to teach and train on the principles taught in the following outstanding books:
* 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
* 15 Invaluable Laws of Personal Growth
* Everyone Communicates, Few Connect
* Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn
* Put Your Dream to the Test
* The Five Levels of Leadership
* Leadership Gold
* The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork
* The 17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player
These can be taught as a workshop or in a mastermind setting over a period of time. Call me and we can customize an experience for your team’s needs.
ADDITIONAL LEADERSHIP TRAINING OPTIONS: Other options include group work to develop mission statements, core values, standards and goals for your team or business to hit the ground running (as a collective group) based on study of Stephen Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success, Jim Collins’ Good to Great and Patrick Lencioni’s The Five Dysfunctions of a Team just to list a few.
All training systems can be offered in a variety of time formats to suit your needs.
If you are ready to take your team or organization to the next level, contact me soon and we can discuss your specific needs.